(Image from Bored of Ed)
My non-posts have turned this space into a non-blog, so I guess I owe you regular readers an explanation as to my absence.
This is what I’ve been doing, lately:
- I’ve been looking after my Dad (and the family, too). I don’t think anyone really recovers from an aneurysm; you probably just get less worse. But he’s not in the hospital and that’s what matters.
- I’ve also been busy as hell. Not as busy as I was when I was in Proximity, but busy, nonetheless.
- I’ve made some cool new friends at work: Danny, Khairul and The Macallan from the pantry.
- I haven’t been producing or partying much, lately (see Point #1).
- But I have been playing games on my shiny new Xbox360. It’s an early birthday present from Nora. Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do.
- I somehow made it to the leaderboard for Twitter Elite in Kuala Lumpur. Then I got kicked off the top ten. But Nora‘s still on it. Atta girl.
- Been shopping online a lot more these days. I recently bought the book Generation Kill (‘liked the HBO series, too) for me, and I Can Has Cheezburger? for Nora. Thanks, Amazon.
- Speaking of which, I finished reading a few good books, too. The tally is now 190. And that’s the ones that I can remember. What a bookworm.
- Been listening to a lot more of hip hop and house music, for some reason. You can find some good mixes of both genres at places like FoundationKL or Blentwell.
- And last but not least, I’ve also been thinking of a new blog design. So, stay tuned. I guess.
Did I miss anything? I seriously can’t remember. Either way, more posts soon.